- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors.
- Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from other vendors or discredit other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination, or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking, and training within the wedding industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner.
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit and in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or suggested vendors.
- We cannot guarantee your wedding will be perfect but we can guarantee we will do anything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.
The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada
Start planning your dream wedding
For quotes, general inquires, or to say hello you can reach RAD Occasions at
250-516-3770 or by email below:
Thanks, your message has been sent & you will hear from us shortly!
Connect With RAD Occasions
© 2016 RAD Occasions. All rights reserved. | Coolmango Proudly Designs RAD Occasions
1 (250) 516-3770